Sunday, August 23, 2009

My 22nd Birthday Invite!








I am turning 22...

...and I have decided to throw my own birthday party! What a better way (at my age, I suppose) to celebrate life! I get to spend it with a few of my favorite girl friends, eating cupcakes, laughing and partying. I am so grateful that there is 1 day a year to celebrate you and in return thank all those you love. There are SO many that I am grateful for and I hope that you each know that I love and appreciate you!

The invite included a kraft cupcake box with a homemade snickerdoodle cupcake inside (recipe found here). Attached on the outside was fun cupcake paper along with a little hand-stitched invitation to inform each guest of the events happenings. I then folded a recipe for each young lady for them to all bring a different cupcake to the event. Oh how excited I am to try gourmet homemade cupcakes!

2 comments:

Brad and Barb Cahoon said...

When I grow up I want to be just like you. Your creativity never ends. Watch out world...she's all this at the tender age of 22!!! Yo mama loves you, Care.

made sweet said...

carolynn!!!!

this party sounds so amazing! and everything looks perfect! i can't wait to see how it turns out.