Sunday, November 15, 2009

the Bazaar.









I just had the opportunity to sell at a Craft Bazaar here in Redmond Washington. It was a ton of work but a lot of fun as well. I sold card and stickers of my photography, watercolor alphabets and bookmarks, prints from printmaking, and my "Quotings" which are quotes painted onto canvas. It was a lot of fun to do a fair, because it was a whole new experience for me.

Theodosia was there as well :) Mom and I helped her get all ready and set up. Mom really was the instigator of it all and really got Thea prepared. She is a total angel in my eyes! Thea got to sell her pine-cone stars and Mango Seed Santas and Donkeys. She did great and it was a really good experience for her!

I
got to meet an 88 year old woman who was born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania :) I bought a scarf and neck warmer from her to use on my mission!

No comments: