Monday, July 18, 2011

Let the THINGS THAT MATTER MOST take flight!

So, I have not been on here for a whole year and a half. A bit of catching up to do.

I just finished serving the best full time mission in the world. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The memories and friends I made there will FOREVER bless my life and inspire me to be better every day. I know that life is meant to bring happiness and that is what the mission allowed me to focus on. The important things, of things that matter most and the the things that count! I was able to see miracles of countless measure as I learned to serve the Lord and do His work. When you think of the things that matter most to you, what comes to your mind?

Love
Family
Happiness
Faith
the Book of Mormon
Adventure (LIFE)

Just a few that come to my mind. There is so much to LOVE about LIFE! And I intend to keep filling my bushel with things to love. The FUTURE holds endless possibilities and will come one day at a time. I am excited to see what it brings my way. What does it bring yours?

2 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

welcome back!

Alicia said...

We are so glad you are home safe & well! Welcome home!!! We love you!