Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm going on a Mission!



Well, I have been called on a mission! I got to open up my call with all my family on site, on phones and on skype to hear where I was going to be headed for a year and a half! I am so grateful for supporting and loving family and for wonderful examples of faith in my life. This will be a challenging and incredible experience for me. I can't wait.

I am so excited to be serving in the US of A!!!! My mission is the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Mission! I love the East Coast and am looking forward to being in the area of the Restoration! I am so grateful for the gospel and can't wait to share it with the people of Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congratulations Carolyn!!! I am super excited for you! You will be an amazing missionary! You are in for an awesome adventure learning about our Savior and his never ending love & mercy! Yeah for YOU!